Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kiddie Gift Packs!

I'm really excited for these gifts; they were super easy to put together and will, hopefully, be enjoyed! I put together Christmas gift packs for some of Maddie's buddies. Each bag has a craft or baking activity. Everything is included in the bag, as well as directions. Most of these are Advent activities that we've done (and enjoyed) and I wanted to spread the cheer!
Here's a picture of one of the gift packs.
It includes...
The Reindeer Bites bag...
Beaded Ornaments (enough to make 3 ornaments)...
A Soap Surprise baggie...
Gumdrop Tree...
and Glitter Pinecones!
We'll be shipping these out on Monday!

4 comments:

  1. i love it! this is such a cute blog!! keep posting ideas- i learn so much from your creativity! :)
    and i love how much you celebrate the holidays w/Maddie- the book a day is SOOO cute and despite what you may think about the last snowglobe foam craft- i think it turned out absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you did. You have an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very thoughtful! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete